Working At Heights Training Course
Work at height training program helps workforce to ensure that all work at height is properly planned, organized and risk assessed.
Working at Heights Training Course
The working at heights training will allow you to identify hazards involved in working at an elevated area. This also includes warning methods, physical barriers and even fall precautions. These are only among the topics covered however, once completed, a 2-year certification awaits you. This will equip you with the knowledge to work in this position and be capable of helping out in a construction site with your newly acquired insight.
ITAC’s working at heights course is only among the courses offered by us. We have multiple training courses that also provide skills related to this particular training. If you want to know more, please don’t hesitate to inquire today through this email: email@example.com Our representatives will be more than willing to provide you with any information you may have about us and/or about our other courses.
This course provides an understanding of the requirements to understand and identify hazards involved in working at height, warning methods and physical barriers, personal fall protection equipment and its limitations, anchor points and to devise fall prevention and rescue plans.
After the training, the participant will be able to:
- To understand and identify hazards involved in working at height.
- To understand warning methods and physical barriers.
- To understand personal fall protection equipment and its limitations.
- To understand anchor points.
- To devise fall prevention and rescue plans.
Course Content Topics Covered Include:
- Occupational health and safety regulations
- Fall hazard recognition and hierarchy of controls
- Warning methods and physical barriers
- Ladders and similar equipment
- Introduction to Mechanical lifting equipment like MEWP, scissor lift etc
- Safe working on mechanical lifting equipment
- Introduction to personal fall protection equipment
- Usage of anchor points
- Working safely on ladders/scaffold
- Inspection methods for ladders and scaffold
- Guidelines for safe usage of ladders and scaffold
- Oral/Verbal/ Practical Examination
- Successful delegates will be issued a certificate valid for 2 years.
Approval & Accredited by national and international bodies.
- DM Approved