Risk Assessment Training Course
Get Risk Assessment Training Course
Risk Assessment Training Course
Assessing risk is a necessary move in a workplace that may have potential hazards. This is done in order to lessen and/or avoid accidents, damage to property or even delays. Accurately identifying, assessing and controlling hazards is an essential part of health and safety management. With ITAC’s risk assessment training, you will be given knowledge and information about this particular course so you can be ready and equipped to work anytime.
Whenever we go out, risks are always there and it is an occurrence that we sometimes cannot avoid. It suddenly happens and we are left reeling at events that had just occurred. And so, by being in a risk assessment course, you allow yourself to be prepared with adequate insight on risk assessment in the workforce. Having this kind of training is vital so you can protect yourself and the others around you. If you want to have a harmonious environment in the workplace, this course is important. ITAC has experts that can guide and give you insights on the basics to this industry. There will be 18 topics to be covered and once training is completed, you will be given a certificate valid for 2 years. After which, you can finally go on your way to start a career as a risk assessment person.
Discover a new world of learning and expand your knowledge in the world of exemplary training with us. Choose from our multiple and varied courses with the help of our trained professionals and help make the world a better and safer place to live in.
For more information on this course or on any of our courses, contact us.
This course is designed to develop your skills and knowledge on how to recognize hazards and undergo appropriate risk assessments. To reduce the risks to enterprises and organizations, hazard identification and risk assessment are crucial. The control or elimination of workplace hazards will help to avoid accidents, injuries, damage to property, and delays. Accurately identifying, assessing, and controlling hazards is an essential part of health and safety management
After completing this course, learners will be able to carry out the risk assessment as per the site / job requirement.
Course Content Topics Covered Include:
- Introduction to Risk assessment.
- Understand the procedure for risk assessment.
- Difference between JSA / JHA and risk assessment.
- Develop hazard identification and apply controls.
- Apply risk assessment techniques properly.
- Mitigate risk and reduce fatality with proper assessment.
- Improved awareness of responsibility, risks, and hazards.
- Designed to boost your selection of risk assessment method.
- Hazard and Exposure.
- What is Hazard Identification, and when should it be done?
- Categories of Hazards and Workplace Area
- Hazard Analysis & Control
- Risk Assessment, and it’s Important
- When and How to Plan Risk Assessment?
- The Risk Assessment Processes
- Risk Assessment Techniques
- Qualitative Risk Assessment
- Semi-Quantitative and Quantitative Risk Assessment.
- Oral/Verbal/ Practical Examination
- 2 day
Successful delegates will be issued a certificate valid for 2 years.
Approval & Accredited by national and international bodies.
- DM Dubai Municipality Approval