HABC- L3 IA in FAW and AED
Get HABC- L3 IA in FAW and AED Certifications To Develop Practical Health and Safety Risk Management Skills
Advanced First Aid is an accredited qualification. It is a requirement of Health & Safety law that employers should ensure the health and safety and welfare of their employees and the public. Employees must also provide adequate personnel, training, and equipment to render first aid to their employees. This qualification covers the 3 day Advanced First Aid course. Students will learn and be assessed on their practical ability to deal with casualties on different emergency situations that require first aid.
After the training, the participant will be able to:
- use the knowledge to assess incidents/accidents in their workplace.
- be able to have ideas on the basic procedures for first aid.
- Participants will be certified internationally and shall be able to use it wherever they may be working.
Course Content Topics Covered Include:
Roles and responsibilities of the First Aider
- Assessing an Incident
- Managing an Unresponsive Casualty
- The Respiratory System
- Wounds and Bleeding
- Dealing with Minor Injuries
- The Human Skeleton
- Fractures and Dislocations
- Sprains and Strains
- Chest Injuries
- Dealing with Major Injuries
- Other Injuries
- Successful delegates will be issued a certificate valid for 3 years.
Approval & Accredited by national and international bodies.
- DM Dubai Municipality Approval