Good Laboratory Practice Training
Get Good Laboratory Practice Training Certifications To grasp the Foundations of Good Laboratory Practices.
Good Laboratory Practice Training course will help you to understand good clinical laboratory practices using fundamental principles & hands-on training and
- To grasp the foundations of good laboratory practices.
- A crucial part of all Quality Programs is to develop understanding of a good laboratory practice (GLP) approach. Covering all the aspects of how it is prepared, carried out, inspected, recorded, and reported, maintaining compliance in the lab.
After the training the participant will be able to:
- Recognize the fundamentals of standard laboratory practice.
- Making It possible to identify the laboratory operators’ duties and responsibilities.
- Understand personal hygiene.
- Understand the PPE’s requirements.
Course Content Topics Covered Include:
- Defining GLP and its application in the food industry
- Job Descriptions for Lab personnel and management
- Steps for establishing and validating protocols
- Recommended and required elements of reports
- Equipment calibration and Facility conditions
- Chemical classifications and exposure prevention
- Organization: Personnel Responsibilities
- Execution and Documentation of Testing
- Validation of Systems and their components
- Safe handling Practices.
- PPE’s requirements.
- Good housekeeping.
- Waste management.
- Verbal/Oral Assessment
- Practical demonstration
Successful delegates will be issued a certificate valid for 2 years.
Approval & Accredited by national and international bodies.
- DM approved.