DANGEROUS GOODS HANDLING TRAINING
Get Dangerous goods handling training Dubai Certifications To Develop Practical skills to understand various PPE required for safe handling and disposal of chemicals.
Dangerous Goods Handling Training
To handle dangerous and hazardous goods should most definitely require training. If a job requires this, employees should have the proper knowledge on how to deal with such matters should a risky situation arise.
ITAC’s dangerous goods handling course is a course that tackles managing hazardous materials and learning how to properly conduct the necessary procedures in this line of field. The importance of safe chemical handling is to ensure the safety of the workers in the workplace. Without this training, workers will have a hard time managing dangerous and hazardous goods.
To fully equip oneself in risky handling of some materials, a few important lessons should be taught. Our professional team of well-trained experts will guide you every step of the way with this dangerous goods handling training. In this course, you will be taught 9 topics to be discussed and you shall gain a positive learning outcome. After this, you will be given a 2-year certification that proves you are equipped to handle dangerous and hazardous goods. Since you have been trained properly, you can go on with this career and help your co-workers in the workplace for a harmonious working environment. Your knowledge will not only help you succeed but it will also allow you to be more cautious and careful about handling such goods.
To learn more about dangerous goods handling training in Dubai, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Our team will gladly assist you and help you with your queries about this course and/or about any of our courses. Learn with ITAC today and discover a new way of broadening your skills and knowledge in the industry.
The importance of safe chemical handling is to ensure the safety of the worker in the workplace, properties and environment. Employers play an important role that values the proper training of their employees.
After the training, the participant will be able:
- To understand hazards involved in chemical handling, storage and disposal.
- To understand the importance of MSDS and its usage.
- To understand various PPE required for safe handling and disposal of chemicals.
- To understand emergency response needed in the event of a chemical spill.
- To understand legal requirements related to handling hazardous chemicals.
Course Content Topics Covered Include:
- Moral, legal and financial arguments for investigations
- Human organizational factors that can contribute to an incident
- The process for investigating incidents
- Positive interview strategies and the barriers to successful interviews
- Independently investigate simple incidents
- Gather evidence including conducting witness interviews
- Produce an action plan to prevent a recurrence of an incident
- Contribute to team investigations for large scale incidents
- Positively impact the safety culture in your organization
- Oral/Written/ Practical Examination
- Introduction to chemical and associated hazards.
- PPE requirements for handling chemicals
- Legal requirements related to handling, storage and transporting of hazardous chemical
- Safe handling, storage and disposal methods
- Contents of MSDS and how to use them
- Emergency spill response
Successful delegates will be issued a certificate valid for 2 years
Approval & Accredited by national and international bodies.
- KHDA approval