Overhead Crane/ EOT/ Gantry Crane Operator Safety Training
Get crane operator safety training Certifications To Establish Crane and Sling Safety in the Industrial operations.
Crane Operator Safety Training
If you’ve passed by a construction site, at one point, you’ve seen these tall, brightly-colored mechanisms that are being used to lift heavy materials and objects from the ground. They’re yellow, sleek and a massive structure too. You might be wondering how they suddenly popped out of nowhere, right? Some might not be as tall as those but one thing’s definitely sure: they’re called cranes.
These cranes are responsible for bringing heavy materials to a high place in order to proceed with the foundation of a certain level of a building. While these could also take manpower, it’s much faster if a crane is used in a construction site. This is also to help lessen possible accidents and/or risk and ensure the safety of the workers. In order to operate the cranes, you have to have a crane operator safety training first. It is a vital lesson to know especially if you’ll be in this field and in need of thorough training to work in high-risk places. Knowing crane operator safety is advantageous because it equips you with the familiarity of how heavy lifting using machinery in a construction workplace happens. It covers topics that are necessary for this particular course and equips you with the knowledge to fully understand the mechanics that go into being a crane operator.
To inquire about this course or on any of our other courses, inquire at ITAC today. Contact us through our mobile number or email us about your queries. Our representatives will be more than happy to provide you with answers to any of your questions.
This course provides an understanding of the Over Head Crane / Gantry Crane requirements with an applicable legislation and employer’s duties and responsibilities, understand the basic crane components and the principles of safe systems of work before and after operating the Overhead crane / Gantry crane and carrying out inspections of Overhead crane / Gantry crane.
Upon completion of this course, the participant will demonstrate that he/she is able to:
- To understand the Over Head Crane / Gantry Crane requirements with an applicable legislation and employer’s duties and responsibilities
- Understand the basic crane components and the principles of safe systems of work before and after operating the Overhead crane / Gantry crane
- Carrying out inspections of Overhead crane / Gantry crane
Course Content Topics Covered Include:
This course includes theory and practice of all the subjects dealt with Overhead Crane Operations.
- Provide an Introduction to Crane and Sling Safety.
- Provide Training as Required by OSHA.
- Establish Crane and Sling Safety in the Industrial operations.
- Introduce Basic Safety Concepts and Techniques.
- Provide Skills for Operators, Maintenance Workers and Supervisors etc.
- Raise Safety to an Appropriate Level of Awareness
- Proper Crane Operation Results in Accident Reduction
- Reduction of Workplace Injuries & Illnesses Where Possible
- Job Hazards Be Assessed and Controlled
- Verbal / Oral/ Practical Examination
- Successful delegates will be issued a certificate valid for 2 years.
Approval & Accredited by national and international bodies.
- DM Approved